Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Spencer.
Now I know what you are thinking... how could a boy, with these good looks and this charm be so blessed to play all three of these sports?  You will have to ask him... I mean between heading to Harvard, starting his own modeling agency and occasionally picking up the knitting needles, this boy is booked.  Okay less then half of that is true... maybe less then a forth...
All of this was DEAD SERIOUS!  Also some of the colors look a little dulled on here and I don't know why...

3 comments:

  1. Whits you are AMAZING. How about if I dress up in some dancing gear and you take my pics! What an awesome and handsome boy that Spencer is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a fantastic photographer, whit! trust me, i stalk about 14 wedding photog blogs. it's a weird obsession.

    this kid is super cute too! i think you really brought out his awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel I fully and completely agree with you! I am also glad that I figured out how to read these comments!

    Brielle that you so much! You are too kind to me! I also have that obsession. You should tell me some good ones that you stock!

    ReplyDelete