Tuesday, July 13, 2010

So uh.... here is what I have been working on lately... I SWEAR there is stuff!


Halle Faith Capson gets blessed!



Mallory and Wes get hitched!!!



Reading Horizons "In Your Own Backyard" project!  This one is going to be cool and this was just the first person we shot.  Ann was awesome!!!


Kofford Family Reunion!  Now you can see why I am so disturbed!  I grew up with him as an influence... Lincoln I would be tired too if I had a dad like that!


Homework.... that may or may not be mine...



And yes Lindz even MOAB!!  I have been SO busy I just don't have time to do these but soon I will have a post of my great trip to Moab!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I'm super excited now! Woo Woo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! I love the one of your uncle! Ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am getting SO excited to see all the pics of Halle. Thanks for taking them for us.

    ReplyDelete