Sunday, April 3, 2011

Lauren and Braden!

Honestly, this is the FIFTH time I have tried to load these photos on to my blog.  I try it every weekend because it takes about three hours to do it at my apartment in Logan so I always upload at my parents house, anyway its been CRAZY and hasn't been letting me upload.  So back to the photos... I LOVE Lauren so much!  She is one of my best friend and from what I have met of Braden, I just love him as well!  Congrats Lauren and Braden.


This was SUCH a fun shoot!

3 comments:

  1. It really was so much fun! Thanks for making it that way for us Whitney! You are soo talented! I don't know if you've seen our invite yet, but it printed out a little darker than the original... my mom was a bit sad, she loves the light and over-exposure in your original photo! We do too! Suuuuch a great job! Excited for bridals

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these photos. Love Lauren and Brayden.
    You are so talented Whitney!

    ReplyDelete