Wednesday, January 4, 2012

photos, get your photos here

Listen folksies!  I have this very awesome thing that I like to call "mad photography skills", and I would love to share them with you this weekend!  You see, I am a poor college student and am in need of some money.  My guess is that you may be in need of some photos!  So, this weekend I am holding $100 photo shoots.  Thats a 60 minute session in one location, with a CD of 20-25 high resolution images for you to cherish for your entire lives.  I will be taking, family portraits, portraits of yourself (if so vain which I don't mind at all), portraits of your kids, portraits of... your dog... I'll do it!  Can you really put a price on memories do you ask?  You can if it's as cheap as $100.00!  Help me earn some extra cash money before I go back to school.  You won't regret it!




I also have the ability to provide a large canvas wrap of any photo for $40.00 and they look fantastic!  After this weekend my rates will be $200 for a 1 hour session and CD with around 30 high resolution images.  You can contact me as 801-755-0412 or email me at wkwkphotography@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment